AIM
Ofrtin46

Clock Trouble Clock Trouble

Preeeeeetty funny.

Gotta love those calls.

Btw, can you tell me the name of the first song?

GoldenClock responds:

it's in the credits at the end

Tank Epic Tank Epic

Very nice!

This was one flash that was worth waiting 5 minutes for! Great job on the 3D effects and the ending was pretty freaking funny. Also, what's the song that was playing at the end?

thelonelyduck responds:

From the "Office Space" Sountrack "The Peanut Vender" by Perez Prado

GunChest Episode 01_01 GunChest Episode 01_01

Great animation!

This was a great piece of work! I hope the series comes to fruition soon.

And for DeviourSoul, you should learn how to read faster instead of bitching about the reading.

- Mind Impulse - - Mind Impulse -

The person below is ignorant

The concept is very nice, the layout was simple, thus pleasing to the eyes, and the music was serene, letting players relax as they enjoy this simple game.

The person below me is either very ignorant, or some other reason that is unknown to me. I answered the questions fine.

Nicely done.

Music_ Music_

Lol, nice try.

I see no further use for this other than to pass time. But it sure was a great 5-minute time waster...

And LOL@ jogo52793.
C#'s are not D's, they're Db's <_<
Please learn how to read some music :3

Alpha Assault Alpha Assault

There's a really evil bug.

It won't let me retry a level once I died. It just keeps bringing me to the submitting high score part.

Other than that bug, it's pretty nice.

likwidgames responds:

Did you click the retry button at the bottom of the game over window?

SmK - Climax SmK - Climax

This is pretty nice, I like the upbeat vibe that this track has. At 170 BPM, it kinda has a feel of something much slower, but I mean it works out.

What stuck out to me was the harmonization of the lead synth at around 2:12 and again at 2:29; it was pretty interesting... At first listen, it almost felt like it wasn't "right", but as I listened to it again, it almost seemed like it gives a nice jarring to the listener.

Well done with the mixing of the track! I like it :)

SKILLZmakeKILLZ responds:

thanks repost! im glad you GET the lead synth harmony lol.

Some Bass n' Stuff Some Bass n' Stuff

This isn't that bad

It just seems that this piece is lacking a little bit in the sense that there's not much going on besides a bass and a little percussion, along with vocals.

As for the bass, I think you need to EQ a bit more, give it a boost at the bass area, or ~100 hz; seems a bit weak there. The wobbling's alright, but it's a tad generic to stand out.

For the most part, this track seems empty. I'm kinda confused as to the wobble; is it an actual vocal or a synth? Sounds a bit.. odd, which made it kinda weird, but I didn't hate it.

It could definitely use a lot more work.

DJKalla responds:

very glad you asked about that. :) its actually a synth thats used more in the "filthy" types of dubstep. and ill definately take your advice into account :)

Police... Police...

The image?

Robocop comes out of a burning building, carrying a child and a puppy, just as the building collapses, he coolly walks out where many firetrucks and police cars are stationed, trying to calm the masses and the fire. Crowds of people start to cheer for Robocop and the credits start to roll.

Great piece