AIM
Ofrtin46

- Mind Impulse - - Mind Impulse -

The person below is ignorant

The concept is very nice, the layout was simple, thus pleasing to the eyes, and the music was serene, letting players relax as they enjoy this simple game.

The person below me is either very ignorant, or some other reason that is unknown to me. I answered the questions fine.

Nicely done.

Music_ Music_

Lol, nice try.

I see no further use for this other than to pass time. But it sure was a great 5-minute time waster...

And LOL@ jogo52793.
C#'s are not D's, they're Db's <_<
Please learn how to read some music :3

Alpha Assault Alpha Assault

There's a really evil bug.

It won't let me retry a level once I died. It just keeps bringing me to the submitting high score part.

Other than that bug, it's pretty nice.

likwidgames responds:

Did you click the retry button at the bottom of the game over window?

Keyboard Hero:Small Heads Keyboard Hero:Small Heads

Not bad

This is not bad, especially on the testing phase.

The synchronization of the keys and the music could have been better; I had to press the key about a second before the expected beat would have been heard. That could be a problem.

I'd like to see this expanded upon, as there is much potential for this game. Keep it up.

TerdBurgler responds:

Thanks for the feedback. That is something I've noticed once I posted it online is that the lag does increase a small amount, even with the efficient engine. Work on the lag-calibrator has already started. I don't know how long it's going to take me because I'm not sure if anyone's ever done something like this before...

gimmeMore-s01e05 gimmeMore-s01e05

What the hell?

After a few clicks of missing something, it automatically restarts? Kinda gay.

8 second ads in the middle of playing and losing progress? Kinda gay.

Doing what's been done before? Kinda old.

There's good graphics, but I'm sure that you could make this a bit more interactive or challenging. Perhaps give it a time limit or something to that effect.

Mediocre at best.

Master Music Class 2 Master Music Class 2

Superb

Once again, great tutorial. There are some things I would like to comment about it though.

Usually, I see French horn music as treble clef, but whether or not it should be in treble or bass is not of great importance.

I also suggest that you refer to semibrieves, minims, etc. as whole notes, half notes, etc. due to the fact that those words are pretty confusing. <_<

Also, you might want to start going into instruments soon, as the music theory isn't just about reading notes <_<

Other than that, great job.

TheNossinator responds:

Thanks.

Hey, what do you know, the French Horn is usually in the Treble.
Nice to see someone's on the ball.

Once again, thanks for the ideas, they'll be included in future tutorials.

Master Music Class 1 Master Music Class 1

Awesome

Nicely done. The layout was clear enough so nothing was cluttered. The piano sound was nice. Perhaps in the next tutorial, you can include time signatures and the bass clef. Dynamics could also be included. Great job.

TheNossinator responds:

Thanks.

All the things you listed WILL be covered in the next tutorial, so nothing to worry about.